East Michigan Medical Associates aims to become your healthcare provider. Headed by Dr. Donald Hardman Eeat Michigan Medical Associates offers quality and affordable services to patients.
To deliver comprehensive preventative medicine, we offer a full range of services. We perform multiple in-office diagnostic procedures.
Accepting Most Health Insurance.
Treatment of adult diseases.
We are especially skilled in the management of patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes.
We optimize the use of medication that promotes health, wellness, and disease prevention.
We are experts in the therapeutic use of medications.
We also can help in "allergy" and "immunology."
The following are the subspecialties of Internal Medicine.
* Cardiology, dealing with disorders of the heart and blood vessels
* Endocrinology, dealing with disorders of the endocrine system and its specific secretions called hormones
* Gastroenterology, concerned with the field of digestive diseases
* Hematology, concerned with blood, the blood-forming organs and its disorders.
* Infectious disease, concerned with disease caused by a biological agent such as by a virus, bacterium or parasite
* Medical oncology, dealing with the chemotherapeutic (chemical) treatment of cancer
* Nephrology, dealing with the study of the function and diseases of the kidney
* Pulmonology, dealing with diseases of the lungs and the respiratory tract
* Rheumatology, devoted to the diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases.
* Adolescent medicine
* Clinical cardiac electrophysiology
* Critical care medicine
* Geriatric medicine
* Interventional cardiology
* Hospital medicine
* Sleep medicine
* Sports medicine
* Transplant hepatology
Comprehensive Medical Group, P.C. may treat any of the following conditions...
Our full range of services not limited to the list above, because we are a full service healthcare provider.